CSA Share (12-Week Membership)
Faucette Farms CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a great way for you to get healthy farm fresh food while supporting a local farm. As a member, you pay us upfront for a season of produce, and in turn we supply you with 12 weeks of seasonal vegetables and fruit, honey, preserves, dry goods, and meats from our farm. You may enroll in our CSA at any time.
CSA General Information
You may enroll in our CSA at any time. Payment is due in full at the first delivery. If you are unable to pick up, please notify Polly ahead of time. Repeated missed pick ups will be deducted from your share. You may submit requests through our website online shopping system for specific items to be included in your share each week.
Where to Find Us
- On the farm Mon.-Fri.call ahead
- Pick ups on the Farm Tuesday and Fridays from 3 to 5:30 pm.
- Corner Market at Sticks & Stones Clay Oven Pizza Sat. @ 8-11 am. (winter) / 8a-11am (summer)
- Greensboro Montessori School Wed. 1:50 to 2:00 pm.
- Reedy Fork Pool Summer Only Tues. @ 5p-6 pm
- Lake Jeanette Community Only Wed. @ 1:10-1:40 pm.
- (Northern Shore Lane And White Bass Place)
- The Music Academy of North Carolina Wed. @ (closed)
- Smith Senior Center Wed. @ ( closed)
- Greensboro Jewish Federation Thurs. @ 3p-4p
- Triad Health Center Thurs. @ 3p-6p & Fri. 9a-11:30a
- Christ United Methodist Church Thurs. @ 5p-5:30
CSA SHARE OPTIONS 12-Week Membership
Small Share Regular Share Large Share X-Large Share 1 Person 2 to 3 People 3 to 4 People 4+ People $144 $216 $276 $384 $12/week $18/week $23/week $32/week